Thursday, July 31, 2014

Widgets

♛ | A day spent at the park


Today, my mother and I went out for a whole day to a park that happens to be situated right behind our place. I brought some books, notebooks, and my iPad with me so that I could read and write outside. While, my mom brought almost nothing because she was planning to go out only to relax. ☼ The sun was extremely hot today, but we managed to sit in a picnic table that was covered by fabric, shielding us from the sun. In fact, the place where we sat was actually cool! We just got home and I thought I'd post some of the pictures taken today (There are only 3) so that you guys can have a small glimpse into my life.

 #butfirstletmetakeaselfie -- We had to take a selfie before actually settling down on a bench seat in the park because, well, selfies are important! 

Random picture of me writing in a notebook, I don't even know when my mom took it! 

The park behind our place happens to also be the home to a Subway/Metro stop! I love the fact that the stop is here because as a result of it being here, there is a pond behind made in the park as of now-- and more playgrounds.  
I feel so lucky to be living where I am now mainly because of the park, I like parks.

No comments:

Post a Comment