Friday, August 1, 2014

Widgets

♛| A day spent at the Danube River

Today, my mother and I decided to spend half of our day outside in the beautiful sunshine again. This time, we were going to go to the Parliament, but decided to stay near the Gellert Hotel (4 minutes from our place) which happens to be situated right next to the Danube River. We took some pictures and I brought my iPad with me to write the 11th chapter of my book on Wattpad (link? http://www.wattpad.com/story/18550147-two-worlds-one-girl). I thought I'd post some of the pictures taken today like I always do, just to let you have a glimpse into my life! 

Sitting on a bench with the fountain right across from me, life is good. 



My mom! (: 

 Hehe, I'm on the right corner. This was where we stayed for the whole day, I'm in love with Budapest.

A pigeon who joined our party, I actually like pigeons for some weird reason. 

I don't know why the bottom half of this picture is grey (probably because I uploaded it on this blog before it was fully on my mac) but hey! It is a picture of me in the super cool Hungarian metro/subway! :) 

So... This was my day in pictures, feel free to comment below or to +1 this post! 
"Keep smiling because life is beautiful and there's so much to smile about" 
-Monroe 

Alright, I'm going to log off for today. 
So, buenas noches y hasta manana. 
#spanish 

No comments:

Post a Comment