Monday, August 4, 2014

Widgets

❤| 50 things I'm thankful for

Picture + Quote by Rain's Voice 

My heart is full of gratitude as I look around me... I'm sitting on a brown sofa with my Mac propped on my lap that has a pillow on it. A beautiful view outside the window greets me, the sky is beautifully blue and it is a perfect summer day outside. Music is playing and the fan is facing me, keeping me from getting too warm. My guinea pig is in his cage-- eating grass and occasionally running around his cage, making lots of noise. I sit back, with pillows behind my back, and smile. 


Life is good.  

God is good. 
¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•¸.•♥•¸.•♥•¸.•♥
Things I'm thankful for
1. Life.  I mean, how cool is it that I am in this world now, living? 

2. ♬Music.   It is one of the things that I can't live without

3. Family.   We have our ups and downs, but in the end, I love every one of them and cannot imagine life without them. 

4. Friends.   I cannot live without the friends I have, friendship is such a beautiful thing. 

5. Color.   I'm obsessed with color 

6. ☆Stars.   I love looking up at the stars in the night. 

7. Books.    Because I cannot go past a single day without reading. 

8. Education.   The fact that I can have an education is a beautiful thing. 

9. Seasons.   I love every single season because they all have their own beauty. 

10. Wattpad.   I love writing my book on there and chatting with other authors. 

11. Violin.   It is my life, I love this beautiful instrument with all my heart. 

12. ✴Sunshine.   It never fails to bring a smile to my face. 

13. Fun.   Who can live without a little bit of fun in their lives every day? 

14. Animals.   They are incredibly cute and I love all of them so much-- well, maybe not arthropods and snakes... 

15. Food.   I mean, I would not be alive without food. 

16. Notebooks.   Because I love notebooks and think there is a magic in filling up a notebook with words. 

17. Laughter.   I would not be able to go past a single day without laughing. 

18. Joy.   My life is filled with it and everyone needs joy in their lives, right? 

19. Biology.   It is my favorite subject in school and I love it so much. 

20. Salvation.   The fact that God has adopted me as His daughter. 

21. Rain.   I am in love with the sound of rain. 

22. Photography.   I love capturing moments in life in the form of pictures. 

23. Smiles.   I love giving them and getting them, smiles are magical. 

24. Beaches.   My dream is to live near a beach one day in the future. 

25. Pillows.   'Cause they are so freaking comfy!

26. Sparkles.   I love sparkles, hey, admit it... sparkles are awesome. 

27. Eyes.   The fact that I can see is beautiful and I'm so thankful for it. 

28. Pens.   I use pens every single day, even in summer. 

29. Surprises.    I love to be surprised. 

30. Best Friends.   I love my bestie so much. 

31. Travel.   I love to travel and explore the world, I love to see new places and experience new things. 

32. Social Media   The fact that I can keep in touch with my friends by using this is the reason why I love this. 

33. Snow.   Although there is no snow outside, I love snow and cannot wait for it to snow again in December. 

34. Trees.   They are always there and so reliable, they make every landscape beautiful. 

35. Calculators.   I would fail math if I don't have them, everyone would. 

36. Freedom.   Something I take for granted but I'm so thankful for it. 

37. Clothes.   I'm a girl, almost all girls like clothese

38. Excitement.   A life full to the brim with excitement is a life well lived. 

39. Internet.   Oh, what would I do without you, internet? 

40. Hugs.   I love giving them and receiving them, a good hug can brighten any day. 

41. Gratitude.   Without it, I would be a depressed person who would not be writing this post. 

42. Gifts.   I love buying them for my friends, and don't mind getting them (hehe). 

43. Children.   Little kids are so adorable and I love spending time with them. 

44. Sleep.   Sleeping is an important part of my life. 

45. My guinea pig.   He is so adorable and I love him so much. 

46. Honesty.   It is rare in this world and so special. 

47. Languages.   Isn't it cool how there are more than 6500 languages spoken by people in the world today? 

48. Encouragement.   I love encouraging other people and being encouraged. 

49. Sound.   Isn't it awesome how we can hear stuff?

50. Peace.   Peace is indescribably beautiful. 


What are YOU thankful for? 
Write down in the comments with what you're thankful for. (: 
-Kasey <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment