Saturday, August 9, 2014

Widgets

♛| Budapest Curry House Restaurant

So, yesterday Csillag and I met up at 1:00 to hang out for a whole afternoon! We first went to an Indian restaurant so that I could have a taste of Indian food for the first time in my whole life, I was not expecting it to be really good-- it turned out A M A Z I N G. My favorite type of food is not Indian food, no kidding! The name of the restaurant she brought me to is called Curry House

Haha, this blog post was meant to be posted yesterday, but I was way too lazy to sort through the pictures on my camera... so I decided to post them today! These are only a few of the pictures and I'll post more pictures from the zoo tomorrow and the days after, because I gotta go write chapter 12 of my Wattpad Book-- only have 1200 words done now, 800 more to go!

Me sitting on one of the tables, totally random picture, but I love the gold wallpaper print on the red wall behind me-- it is so pretty and I want it in my future house. (Why did I just tell you that?)




Csilag with Indian food, adorable. 

Bad lighting, but it's an obligatory picture with the delicious food. (: 

A closer look at the food, it was delicious. I'm in love with Indian food now. 

Creepy picture, that's what I do whenever I see a mirror and happen to have my camera with me. (; 
 A sneak peak into the pictures I'm going to post tomorrow of the zoo!
Aw, this is cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment