Monday, August 18, 2014

Widgets

♛| Hanging out with a good friend at Margit

Hiya people! Today I got to spend a whole afternoon with a good friend of mine at the one and only beautiful Margit Island. It was super fun and, as usual, pictures were taken because I love using photography to capture memories in life. Today was a perfect day at Margit Island-- the sky was a stunningly beautiful shade of blue with wispy white clouds, the weather was warm but not too hot, and the scenery was stunning. Before I get into my extremely descriptive mood, let me start posting some pictures here. (:

This picture has a super awkward story behind it, to summarise it? I was taking pictures of this dude because I thought he was pretty cool. Then, he waved at me! Ha-ha, talk about awkward. I'm just the epitome of awkward.



A failed selfie because I was looking up (for some weird reason). Haha, but I think it still captures an awesome moment. 
The view up from where we ended up sitting before going to the wonderful land of McDonalds, isn't it stunning? 

I think this is almost a perfect selfie (except for the hair), we were a few centimeters from the Danube river! 
A beautiful view. Life is good. 

Yanina, being a wondeful friend, gave me lots of presents from Belarus-- thanks again. (: I already ate the chocolate, haha

So, that was my day in a few pictures. 
Feel free to comment or +1, since this is a new blog (My old blog is still up, the address is the same except remove the 314) and all that jazz. 
Anyways, I'm going to log off for now and go prepare for my travel plans on Wednesday. #croatia2k14 

Adios y hasta pronto, amigos. 
-Rain's Voice (Kasey)

No comments:

Post a Comment