Sunday, August 3, 2014

Widgets

☀| You miss 100% of the shots you never take


Photo taken by Rain's Voice (me) and the quote was also added by me. 

*this post will be edited on August 5th*

Hey you-- yes, you. 
Do you dream of doing something but are afraid of doing it because you've never done it or because there is a high chance of you failing when you do it? The answer is probably yes, and for me, this happens a lot in my life. We, as humans, tend to avoid chasing after our dreams that other people say are impossible. We let go of dreams all because of the thought that we will fail if we pursue them. 

The thing is...

If you don't do it, you also fail. In fact, if you don't do it, you are worse off than if you do it and fail-- in my personal opinions. Why? Simply because if you do the thing that you've always wanted to do and fail-- you still have tried to do it. I don't think I would use the word fail for the previous sentence because you never truly fail unless you stop trying. If you have a dream, say it is to become a famous musician, ignore the things people say about it being impossible. Just do it, pursue that dream with all your heart, mind, and soul. I believe that people are born with dreams for a reason-- dreams of the future, not the dreams you have in bed. :p 

We all were born with a dream of becoming something in the future, I believe that pursuing that dream is something that will truly make us happy. Becoming a professor or doctor or lawyer like all parents encourage us to do so? That may not make you happy if it is not your dream (I have nothing against these three jobs, in fact, I want to become a professor in the future.).

Do you want to do something crazy before the end of 2014 but haven't gotten yourself to do it because you're afraid you would fail? JUST. DO. IT. If you do it, you won't fail unless you stop trying to do it. On the other hand, if you don't do it. *newsflash*  YOU HAVE FAILED. 

Today, my challenge for you is--wait for it... 
To do something that you have never done before or to start doing that thing that you've always wanted to do but have never mustered up enough courage to do. 'Cause life is short and we only have so much time to pursue our dreams and change the world-- may it be the world of one person or the world of a billion people. 

<3 y'all, please comment below to make my day! 
-Rain's Voice (Kasey)

No comments:

Post a Comment