Monday, August 25, 2014

Widgets

✈| Plitvice Lakes National Park

 The largest national park in Croatia and oldest national park in all of Southeast Europe, this place was truly stunning and awe-inspiring.





I finally found some time to edit the pictures taken on our first day in Croatia, and so, the pictures below are all edited (mainly the scenery). I'll be adding more pictures taken on that day to this post as time goes on, so if you ever want to see more pictures later on, just click on this post again in about a week. (:


Isnt' this, simply put, stunning? 

Obligatory family picture, I may or may not have been standing on my tip toes so that I'd look taller. 


Matching outfits because we're cool. 



Totally random picture.



Zoom up on my brother's face in the background, hilarious. 












Low quality picture, but I like it. 
 My awesome brother.




No comments:

Post a Comment