Sunday, August 24, 2014

Widgets

I'm back!

Oh my goodness, I cannot believe that I haven't been able to write in such a long time! I got back from a vacation in Croatia yesterday, though, so that's my excuse. Since I haven't really uploaded my pictures on my computer, I only have some random pictures that were taken now. I thought I'd post them now and I'll post the official pictures tomorrow. Croatia was beautiful though, and I enjoyed every second of my time there, well, except for the mosquitoes. We went to so many places-- including Split, Zadar, and Zagreb-- and had lots of fun. I wish I could post all the pictures now, but, alas, I can't.

I do have to say this though, I'm absolutely, completely in love with Croatia.

Although, I'm ecstatic about the fact that I'm now reunited with my violin and back in the beautiful city of Budapest that shall always be the most wonderful city in my opinion.












No comments:

Post a Comment