Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Widgets

✿| Reasons why I like LITTLE WOMEN

So, today I did not have any ideas for a blog post... I decided to go to an online Random Topic Generator and after it generated many topics I could not write about, it decided to give me this topic above! To answer the question... that question is a hard one because I love many novels and it is so hard to chose one that I like the most. 

I would say Little Women is my favorite book. Read on to find out the answer to the question in the picture below!


Why I like Little Women? 

I've read this book myriads of times-- in fact, I read it at least once every year. I always loved to compare myself to the 4 sisters and decide which of them I'm the most similar to. I'm certainly no Amy, who was vain and spoiled. Nor would I say I am Meg, the calm oldest sister. At first, I wanted to be Beth because she and I have so many similarities-- that is, until she died. Like everyone who have read this book, I wanted to be Jo the most. She was creative, outgoing, strong-minded, independent, and so on. In fact, I would say that the author herself wanted to be like the Jo that she crafted with her writing pen.

The crazy thing that blows my mind is that Little Women only took 10 weeks to write-- insane, huh? It took only 10 weeks of insane genius to write my favorite book.

The book has so many important themes and was an important part of my growing up, I think it will always be one of my favorite books. Plus, the book is hilarious in many parts-- it never fails to make me laugh. This book has the power to make the readers laugh, cry, and bring a smile to their face.

I've always wanted to have a sister, because this book is about 4 sisters and the unending love between them.
"I could never love anyone as I love my sister." 
-Little Women
 From this book, I've learned to always help people who need help. I've learned to always focus on the good in life and live in the present; I've learned so many things and would say that this book has played a huge rold in my life.


Other books I like?
Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Twilight (JK, IT IS LIKE THE WORST BOOK EVER, no offense Twilight lovers), Jane Eyre, etc..


What about you? What's your favorite book? Answer this question down in the comments.

-Kasey (Rain's Voice) 

No comments:

Post a Comment