Thursday, August 7, 2014

Widgets

✿| A TRAILER for my Book and... randomness

An awesome person on Wattpad made me a trailer for my book on it, I liked it so much that I thought I'd share it on my blog.


Don't hestitate to follow me on Wattpad-- I'm @Rains_Voice-- and vote for the chapters you liked in my book. Oh, and PM me if you ever want to talk with me because I love making new friends!



It is almost midnight here and I have to go to bed soon (or else, I think my mom will kill me), my mom and I just got home from an impromptu outing. We randomly decided to go outside for a long walk after I finished practicing violin at around 8:00 and we stayed out for quiet a long time. Since summer is just an excuse to eat junk food, we got icecream and palacsinta (dunno what to call it in English, but I love them) with caramel (a link to a picture with the Burger King palacsinta is this: http://www.burgerking.hu/menu/desszertek/mini-palacsinta ). We also got some fresh grass for our guinea pig because he loves to eat grass, haha.

Anyways, I guess this is a #shortblogpost that is super #random.
Tomorrow Csillag and I are going to eat Indian food at an Indian Restaurant (no, really??) and then to the Budapest Zoo! I'm so excited about tomorrow because I've always wanted to eat Indian food and zoos are awesome, even though I'm 16. I'll take lots of pictures and will write an extra long blog post tomorrow, so be on the look out for that!

Today I tried to write chapter 12 of my book, but failed miserably and ended up with only 500 words done. *tears*

'Kay, bye.
<3 Kasey Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment